- 955.00 sq ft
- Very convenient location
- Full width balcony with direct views of Tanner Street Park
- Adjacent to Bermondsey Street
- Interior in excellent condition
- Top floors (third and fourth)
- Generous living space with excellent natural light
- Fully fitted and euipped kitchen
- Upper Mezzanine level with additional living area
- Two double bedrooms
- 125 year lease from January 2014
The apartment is in a very convenient location adjacent to the fashionable Bermondsey Street, with its eclectic mix of boutiques, gastro pubs, bars and restaurants. It is also the home of the renowned White Cube Art Gallery. Nearby Bermondsey Square has the weekly antiques market and is home of the Shortwave independent cinema.
The City is accessible by walking over Tower Bridge. London Bridge station provides Northern and Jubilee Underground lines, plus Overground trains. There is also a River Bus service available from London Bridge City Pier.