- 1294.00 sq ft
- Warehouse conversion
- Close to Bermondsey Street
- Moments from London Bridge Station
- Interior in excellent condition
- Top floors (third & fourth)
- Generous living space with excellent natural light
- Fully fiitted and equipped kitchen
- Two double bedrooms each with en-suites
- Private Balcony
- Parking space in gated courtyard
The covered parking space is accessible from the gated courtyard with an entrance from Magdalen Street.
Available from 28th September
Oxford Drive is situated close to the junction of Magdalen Street and Bermondsey Street. It is therefore enviably located with excellent amenities in the immediate area, including a variety of supermarkets, cafes, bars and restaurants all within walking distance, plus More London and the popular Design Museum.
The area is very accessible and whilst many residents walk across Tower Bridge into the City, there are also excellent transport links via the newly redeveloped London Bridge main line train station and underground (Jubilee and Northern line). The new entrance will be almost directly opposite Oxford Drive.