- 660.00 sq ft
- Close to Bermondsey Street and Maltby Street
- First floor with west facing balcony
- Living area flooded with natural light bedroom with ensuite shower room/wc
- Fully fitted adjacent kitchen
- Two Double bedrooms
- Main bedroom with en-suite shower room
- Both bedrooms with fitted wardrobes
- Within easy reach of London Bridge station
- Excellent storage
- 125 year lease from January 2006
The open plan kitchen is well fitted and equipped. Both bedrooms have fitted wardrobes, and the main bedroom has an en-suite shower room.
The property is situated at the western end of Abbey Street, close to its junction with Tower Bridge Road and is therefore close to the fashionable Bermondsey Street, with its eclectic mix of boutiques, gastro pubs and White Cube Art Gallery. Nearby Bermondsey Square has the weekly antiques market and is home of the Shortwave independent cinema.
The City is accessible by walking over Tower Bridge and there are frequent bus services on Tower Bridge Road to the City and West End. London Bridge station provides Northern and Jubilee Underground lines, plus Overground trains. There is also a River Bus service adjacent to Tower Bridge.