- 913.00 sq ft
- Development built in 2011
- Private lift access to the sixth floor
- Full width south facing terrace
- Stunning living space with fully fitted and equipped kitchen
- Two double bedrooms each bespoke fitted wardrobes
- Main bedroom with shower room
- Both bedrooms with views of the City skyline and The Shard
- 999 year lease from 2011
- EWS compliant and EWS1 form available.
- No onward chain
The apartment is very conveniently positioned close to the vibrant Bermondsey Street with its eclectic mix of boutiques, gastro pubs, bars and numerous restaurants. The open space of Tanner Street Park includes tennis courts. Bermondsey Street is also the home of the renowned White Cube Art Gallery and nearby Bermondsey Square has the weekly antiques market and Short Wave independent cinema. The City is accessible by walking over either London Bridge or Tower Bridge. There are excellent transport facilities nearby including London Bridge station (National Rail, Jubilee and Northern lines).