- 864.00 sq ft
- Bespoke contemporary development of just seven apartments
- Walking distance of Borough Market, Bermondsey Street, the South Bank and the City
- Generous living space flooded with natural light
- Second floor apartment of almost 870 square feet
- Under floor heating
- Fully fitted and equipped kitchen by Leicht
- New 250 year leases
- Superbly appointed bathrooms
- Secure bicycle storage
- Easy access to London Bridge Station
Set in the heart of this vibrant area and within walking distance of Borough Market, Bermondsey Street, the South Bank and the City, this striking development is surrounded by an eclectic array of bars, boutiques, restaurants, galleries and theatres. The open space of Tanner Street Park includes tennis courts and Bermondsey Street is also the home of the renowned White Cube Art Gallery. Nearby Bermondsey Square has the weekly antiques market and Kino independent cinema. The City is accessible by walking over either London Bridge or Tower Bridge.
Design House's proximity to London Bridge and Borough stations also means the whole of London is your playground - from the luxury of Bond Street to the towers of Canary Wharf. For work and pleasure, you couldn't be better placed. Design House is another prestigious collection of stunning apartments by Acorn Homes who have for over 20 years, been creating award-winning residential developments that set the bar for luxury living.