- 947.00 sq ft
- Bespoke contemporary development of just seven apartments
- Finished to the highest of specifications
- Close proximity to London Bridge and Borough stations
- Generous living area flooded with natural light
- Second floor apartment of almost 950 square feet
- 250 year leases
- Under floor heating
- Fully fitted kitchen by Leicht with Siemens appliances
- Superbly appointed bathroom
- Secure bicycle storage
Set in the heart of this vibrant area and within walking distance of Borough Market, Bermondsey Street, the South Bank and the City, this striking development is surrounded by an eclectic array of bars, boutiques, restaurants, galleries and theatres. The open space of Tanner Street Park includes tennis courts and Bermondsey Street is also the home of the renowned White Cube Art Gallery. Nearby Bermondsey Square has the weekly antiques market and Kino independent cinema. The City is accessible by walking over either London Bridge or Tower Bridge.
Design House's proximity to London Bridge and Borough stations also means the whole of London is your playground - from the luxury of Bond Street to the towers of Canary Wharf. For work and pleasure, you couldn't be better placed. Design House is another prestigious collection of stunning apartments by Acorn Homes who have for over 20 years, been creating award-winning residential developments which have set the standard for luxury living.
Internal Images are computer generated images of apartments 6 and 7. (Apartment 7 Already Reseved)