- 650.00 sq ft
- Located opposite Shad Thames and close to Tower Bridge
- Generous living space flooded with natural light
- Walking distance to The City
- In great condition with lots of storage
- Kitchen/dining room flooded with natural light
- Bright interior facing south
- 125 year lease from 2001
- Excellent amenities in the immediate area
- Easy access to London Bridge Station
- No onward chain
Hartland House is a development of just five flats on the South side of Tooley Street, at the junction with Fair Street, situated opposite Shad Thames. The flat is within easy access of the bars and restaurants in the immediate area, together with those available in London Wall and London Bridge. The vibrant Bermondsey Street is also close by with its eclectic mix of boutiques, gastro pubs, bars, numerous restaurants and renowned White Cube Art Gallery.
The City is accessible by walking over Tower Bridge. London Bridge station provides Northern and Jubilee Underground lines, plus overground trains including services to Charing Cross, Cannon Street, Blackfriars, Brighton, Bedford, Kent and East Sussex. There is also a River Bus service available from London Bridge City Pier.