- Top floors of a converted Victorian warehouse
- Finished to the highest of specifications
- Fantastic entertaining space flooded with natural light
- Fully fitted and equipped contemporary kitchen
- Two Double bedrooms with two bathrooms
- Mezzanine level living area
- Superb roof terrace enjoying uninterrupted views across to Central London
- Separate staircase to study/bedroom three
A spectacular residence created from the top two floors of a former warehouse. Impressive and stylish interior with fantastic entertaining space, together with a superb roof terrace enjoying uninterrupted views across to Central London.
The light filled interior from large industrial windows, has many features of the original warehouse including exposed brick wall, ceiling beams and steels. The adjacent contemporary kitchen is comprehensively fitted and equipped, and both bedrooms on this floor are doubles served by an en- suite shower room and a separate bathroom A spiral staircase rises to the sizeable mezzanine living area which has double doors leading to the super roof terrace. A further spiral staircase leads from the main hall to an additional room, ideal as a further bedroom and or study.
The building is situated at the northern end of Surrey Square, close to its junction with the Old Kent Road, so there are an abundance of local shops in the immediate area with two supermarkets also within easy reach. There are regular bus routes on Old Kent Road, with frequent services to the City and West End. Nearby bus routes also provide regular services to the underground at Elephant & Castle, Borough and London Bridge stations.