- 1145.00 sq ft
- Quietly situated close to the historic Trinity Church Square
- Finished to the highest of internal specifications
- Easy reach of London Bridge, Borough and Elephant & Castle stations
- Secure underground bicycle storage
- 125 year lease from 2016
- Fully equipped contemporary Leicht fitted kitchen
- A select development by Galliard Homes and Acorn Property Group
- Generous living space and private balcony
- Three year membership to Zip Car
- Access to communal roof terrace
*Free bike offer terms & conditions
Eligible for a free e-bike only once the sale has completed and subject to the offer being agreed during the campaign dates (04/11/19-31/12/19)
The images shown illustrate the Show apartment, and are provided as a guide only as layouts of the apartments will vary.
Located in Swan Street, a quiet residential street and adjacent to the historic Trinity Church Square, this exclusive development is within easy reach of three nearby stations, Borough, Elephant & Castle and London Bridge. The closest is Borough station (0.3 miles) which offers access to The City branch of the Northern Line. Elephant & Castle station (0.4 miles) is on the same branch of the Northern Line, but also offers access to the Bakerloo Line - ideal for getting into The West End. Finally, there's the redeveloped London Bridge (0.7 miles) which boasts a host of overground services, including routes to Gatwick Airport, and the Northern and Jubilee Lines. The latter is ideal for a quick commute to Canary Wharf. The South Bank is also close with the Globe Theatre & Tate Modern as is the renowned food market of Borough Market. The fashionable and vibrant Bermondsey Street is also close by with its eclectic mix of boutiques, gastro pubs, bars, restaurants is also the home of the renowned White Cube Art Gallery.