- 1895.00 sq ft
- Extraordinary Penthouse apartment
- Private lift access to the sixth floor
- Extensively refurbished in 2018
- Voluminous double height living space
- Fully equipped kitchen
- Seamless opening to a private south facing terrace
- Two double bedrooms with two luxurious bathrooms
- Outstanding roof terrace with fully equipped exterior kitchen
- Glass dining room with retractable glass roof
- Uninterrupted views of London's skyline
The kitchen is comprehensively fitted and fully equipped with an extensive range of high gloss units with matching island. The three bedrooms are each superbly appointed, the main suite with its own stunning shower room and doors leading to the roof terrace. The next bedroom also with doors to the terrace and the third with doors to a Juliette balcony facing south.
Without doubt the main feature is the vast roof terrace created in 2018, and with the unique feature of a dining room with glass on four sides with retractable roof. A fully equipped kitchen is at one side for outside entertaining, flanked and screened at the rear by high fencing. All of the seating areas have wonderful uninterrupted views of the London skyline.
Tanner Street leads both east and west from Tower Bridge Road and the apartment building is at the eastern side adjacent to Maltby Street and home to the popular food market. The vibrant Bermondsey Street has an eclectic mix of boutiques, gastro pubs, bars, numerous restaurants and popular White Cube Art Gallery. Tanner Street Park includes tennis courts and Bermondsey Square is now the home of the renowned Bermondsey Antiques Market (every Friday morning), together with the Bermondsey Square Hotel and independent cinema. The City is accessible by walking over either London Bridge or Tower Bridge. London Bridge station (Overground, National Rail, Jubilee and Northern lines) is within easy reach, as is London Bridge City Pier offering a TFL River Bus service.