- 1000.00 sq ft
- Quietly situated close to Bermondsey Street
- Particularly spacious interior in excellent condition.
- Second floor with south facing balcony
- Substantial living area flooded with natural light
- Fully equipped contemporary kitchen
- Master bedroom with ensuite shower room/wc
- Recently refurbished main bathroom/wc
- Within easy reach of London Bridge station
- Excellent storage
- No onward chain
The apartment is on the doorstep of fashionable and vibrant Bermondsey Street with its eclectic mix of boutiques, gastro pubs, bars and numerous restaurants. Bermondsey Street is also the home of the renowned White Cube Art Gallery. Bermondsey Square has a weekly antiques market and an independent cinema. The ever popular Maltby Street Market just around the corner features the St Johns Bakery and a weekend market. The City is a short walk over London or Tower Bridge with numerous transport links available from nearby London Bridge station which provides both Northern and Jubilee Underground lines, plus Overground trains including services to Charing Cross, Waterloo, Cannon Street, Blackfriars, Brighton, Bedford, Kent and East Sussex. There is also a River Bus service available from Tower Bridge Pier.