- 698.00 sq ft
- Conveniently located close to Bermondsey Street
- Bright and spacious fourth floor apartment
- Easy reach of London Bridge station
- Generous living area flooded with natural light
- Walking distance to the city
- Fully equipped contemporary kitchen
- Both bedrooms with fitted wardrobes
- 125 year lease from 2007
- Excellent amenities in the immediate area
- No onward chain
Tanner Street runs between Bermondsey Street and Jamaica Road. The building is situated opposite the junction with Riley Road. The apartment is therefore very close to the fashionable and vibrant Bermondsey Street with its eclectic mix of boutiques, gastro pubs, bars and numerous restaurants. Bermondsey Street is also the home of the renowned White Cube Art Gallery. Bermondsey Square has the weekly antiques market and the Short Wave independent cinema. The ever popular Maltby Street Market is also just around the corner featuring the St Johns Bakery and Saturday market.
The City is accessible by walking over Tower Bridge with other transport links via nearby London Bridge station which provides both Northern and Jubilee Underground lines, plus Overground trains including services to Charing Cross, Cannon Street, Blackfriars, Brighton, Bedford, Kent and East Sussex. There is also a River Bus service available from Tower Bridge Pier.