- 985.00 sq ft
- Iconic development of a former tannery
- Third floor with roof top views
- Interior of almost 1,000 square feet
- Spacious south facing living area
- Two double bedrooms
- Minutes walk from Bermondsey Street
- Bathroom & Shower room
- Secure development with daytime concierge
- Underground garage with allocated parking space
- No onward chain
Tanners Yard is ideally located in the heart of this vibrant area with Borough Market, London Bridge and The Shard all on the doorstep. Bermondsey Street with its eclectic mix of boutiques, gastro pubs, bars and numerous restaurants is only a short walk and the open space of Tanner Street Park includes tennis courts. Bermondsey Street is also the home of the renowned White Cube Art Gallery and Bermondsey Square has the weekly antiques market and is the home of the Shortwave independent cinema.
The City is accessible by walking over either London Bridge or Tower Bridge. London Bridge station is around five minutes' walk for Northern and Jubilee underground lines and National Rail services nationwide There is also a River Bus service available from London Bridge City Pier. The city is a fifteen-minute walk across London Bridge.