- 1029.00 sq ft
- Close to London Bridge station
- Floor to ceiling windows with fantastic views of London's skyline
- Generous living area flooded with natural light
- Fully equipped contemporary fitted kitchen
- Award winning development
- Underfloor heating throughout
- Stunning south facing balcony
- All bedrooms with fitted wardrobes
- Secure bicycle storage
- 999 year lease from 2016
The Taper Building stands astride the corner of Long Lane and Weston Street with a Concierge service and Security on site. All residents have access to a 24 hour Gym, a landscaped podium garden and a sky terrace. The development is ideally located in the heart of this vibrant area with Borough Market, London Bridge Station and The Shard all on the doorstep.
Bermondsey Street with its eclectic mix of boutiques, gastro pubs, bars and numerous restaurants is only a short walk and the open space of Tanner Street Park includes tennis courts. Bermondsey Street is also the home of the renowned White Cube Art Gallery and Bermondsey Square has the weekly antiques market and independent cinema.
London Bridge station provides Northern and Jubilee Underground lines, plus overground trains including services to Charing Cross, Cannon Street, Blackfriars, Brighton, Bedford, Kent and East Sussex. There is also a River Bus service available from London Bridge City Pier. Borough Underground (Northern line) is also within walking distance.