- 510.00 sq ft
- Gated development with 24 hour concierge
- Former Victorian factory converted in 1990's
- Open plan living space with lots of natural light
- Original features
- Contemporary modern kitchen
- Double bedroom with excellent storage
- Stylish modern bathroom
- Lease of 971 years remaining
- Service charge £3,062 per annum
- Ground Rent £50 per anum
The Alaska Building was converted from the former C.W. Martins & Co. fur factory, and extended in the 1920's by world-famous industrial architect Thomas Wallis, best known for the Firestone and Hoover Buildings. The development is popular for the sense of community and security with gated entrance, 24 hour concierge plus lovely communal gardens.
This fantastic development is situated opposite the open space of Bermondsey Spa Gardens at the junction of Grange Road and Spa Road. The fashionable and vibrant Bermondsey Street is within easy reach with its eclectic range of boutiques, gastro pubs, bars and restaurants. Tanner Street Park includes tennis courts, and Bermondsey Street is also the home of the renowned White Cube Art Gallery. Maltby Street food market is within a short walk as is Bermondsey Underground station (Jubilee Line).