- 1047.00 sq ft
- Quietly situated close to the historic Trinity Church Square
- Finished to the highest of internal specifications
- Easy reach of London Bridge, Borough and Elephant & Castle stations
- Generous living space flooded with private balcony
- Fully equipped contemporary Leicht fitted kitchen
- Master bedroom with en suite shower room/wc and west facing balcony
- Under floor heating
- A select development by Galliard Homes and Acorn Property Group
- Secure bicycle storage
- 125 year lease
Call the office today to arrange a viewing of the Show apartment.
The images shown illustrate the Show apartment and are provided as a guide only, as layouts of the apartments will vary.
Located in Swan Street, a quiet residential street and adjacent to the historic Trinity Church Square, this exclusive development is within easy reach of three nearby stations, Borough, Elephant & Castle and London Bridge. The closest is Borough station (0.3 miles) which offers access to The City branch of the Northern Line. Elephant & Castle station (0.4 miles) is on the same branch of the Northern Line, but also offers access to the Bakerloo Line - ideal for getting into The West End. Finally, there's the redeveloped London Bridge (0.7 miles) which boasts a host of overground services, including routes to Gatwick Airport, and the Northern and Jubilee Lines. The latter is ideal for a quick commute to Canary Wharf. The South Bank is also close with the Globe Theatre & Tate Modern as is the renowned food market of Borough Market. The fashionable and vibrant Bermondsey Street is also close by with its eclectic mix of boutiques, gastro pubs, bars, restaurants is also the home of the renowned White Cube Art Gallery.