- 1338.00 sq ft
- In the heart of Bermondsey Village
- Stunning interior with wonderful natural light
- Remarkable living space
- Enjoy the vibrant city in your own private space
- Wrap around terrace of almost 1000 square feet
- Professionally equipped kitchen
- 360 degree view of the London skyline
- 999 year lease from 1997
- Secure and gated parking space
The roof terrace is arguably one of the largest of any property locally, surrounding the apartment on three sides and with 360 degree views of the London skyline. An allocated and secure parking space is in the gated car park.
The property stands on the top floor of this warehouse style building standing on the corner of Bermondsey Street and Tyers Gate. The vibrant Bermondsey Street locally known as Bermondsey Village, is now synonymous with an ever growing international food scene with an excellent array of restaurants including Jose's Tapas bar and Pizarro restaurant, Angela Hartnett's Café Murano, Casse-Croute, Baccala and a host of others to suit every culinary taste. The street is known for its eclectic mix of boutiques, gastro pubs and bars, and is also the home of the renowned White Cube Art Gallery. Nearby Bermondsey Square has the weekly antiques market and Kino independent cinema. The City is accessible by walking over Tower Bridge. London Bridge station provides Northern and Jubilee Underground lines, plus London over ground trains.