- 1085.00 sq ft
- Grade ll Listed Georgian House
- Close the fashionable Bermondsey Street
- Double length sitting room
- Large well fitted kichen/breakfast room
- First floor with bedroom and bathroom/wc
- Top floor with 2 double bedrooms
- No onward chain
- Excellent opportunity to buy a freehold home
- Close to the popualr Maltby street
The house is situated in thsi attractive terrace on Abbey Street, close to its junction with Maltby Street and there are excellent amenties in the immediate area such as convenience stores almost opposite.The weekly food market at Maltby Street is very close as is the fashionable Bermondsey Street with its eclectic mix of boutiques, gastro pubs, bars and restaurants. Tanner Street Park includes tennis courts, and Bermondsey Street is also the home of the renowned White Cube Art Gallery. Nearby Bermondsey Square has the weekly antiques market and is home of the Shortwave independent cinema.
The City is accessible by walking over Tower Bridge and there are regular bus services on Abbey Street and Tower Bridge Road to The City and West End. London Bridge main line train station and underground (Jubilee and Northern lines) is within reach as is Bermondsey Tube Station on Jamaica Road.