- 2514.00 sq ft
- One of two Grade II Star listed Georgian houses
- Sympathetic and extensive restoration
- Beautifully presented interior spanning four floors
- Close to Bermondsey Street, London Bridge and The Shard
- Original panelling
- Spectacular roof terrace
- Landscaped and walled south facing garden
- Three double bedrooms
- Bathroom and shower room
- Refurbishment by Acorn Property Group Ltd
The first floor provides two double bedrooms and the third floor features the master bedroom, with adjacent bathroom and separate shower room. A further staircase leads to the stunning roof terrace extending to almost 300 square feet.
The property stands on the south side of Long Lane with a highly convenient location being close to the Shard, London Bridge station and Borough High Street. The house is also close to the vibrant and fashionable Bermondsey Street with its eclectic mix of boutiques, gastro pubs, bars and numerous restaurants.
The open space of Tanner Street Park includes tennis courts, and Bermondsey Street is also the home of the renowned White Cube Art Gallery. Nearby Bermondsey Square has the weekly antiques market, and is home of the Shortwave independent cinema. The City is accessible by walking over either London Bridge or Tower Bridge. Further transport links are available via London Bridge main line train station and underground (Jubilee and Northern lines).