- 989.00 sq ft
- Quietly situated close to Bermondsey Street
- Contemporary interior finished to the highest specifications
- Generous living space flooded with natural light
- Double length sitting room with dining area
- Fully equipped contemporary kitchen
- Two double bedrooms
- Bathroom and en-suite shower room
- Within easy reach of London Bridge station
- Secluded and landscaped garden
An oak staircase with further skylight above, leads to the first floor landing with shower room and the two double bedrooms, the largest of which spans the full width of the house with tall pitched ceiling. The second bedroom has been skilfully designed to feature its own en-suite and superbly appointed bathroom. The garden has been wonderfully landscaped with paving and raised flower beds and is well screened, bounded by brick walls with high trellising above and is ideal for outside entertaining.
The house is situated a short walk from the fashionable and vibrant Bermondsey Street with its eclectic mix of boutiques, gastro pubs, bars, restaurants and renowned White Cube Art Gallery. The open space of Tanner Street Park includes tennis courts. Nearby Bermondsey Square is home to the weekly antiques market and an independent cinema. The City is accessible by walking over either London Bridge or Tower Bridge. London Bridge main line train station and underground (Jubilee and Northern lines) are within reach, plus Borough underground (Northern Line). There are frequent bus routes available in Tower Bridge Road and nearby Long Lane.