- 1358.00 sq ft
- First phase already reserved and phase 2 available shortly
- Close the fashionable Bermondsey Street
- Contemporary townhouses with 3 Double Bedrooms
- Walking distance to the City
- Finished to the highest of specifications
- Private roof terrace
- Excellent opportunity to buy a new freehold home
- A select development by Acorn Property Group Ltd.
- Quiet street
- Completion end of Novermber 2018
Pope Street is a quiet street adjacent to Tower Bridge Road and is therefore very close to the fashionable and vibrant Bermondsey Street with its eclectic mix of boutiques, gastro pubs, bars and numerous restaurants. Bermondsey Street is also the home of the renowned White Cube Art Gallery. Bermondsey Square has the weekly antiques market and the Short Wave independent cinema.
The City is accessible by walking over Tower Bridge with other transport links via nearby London Bridge station (currently undergoing a major redevelopment programme with completion due in Spring 2018) which provides both Northern and Jubilee Underground lines, plus Overground trains including services to Charing Cross, Cannon Street, Blackfriars, Brighton, Bedford, Kent and East Sussex. There is also a River Bus service available from Tower Bridge Pier.
The photos shown are of a completed house already reserved.