- Elegant and spacious apartment
- Stucco-fronted building in leafy Kensington
- Samsung Smart TVs with Sonos soundbars
- High ceilings and period features throughout
- Miele appliances, Quooker hot/cold tap
- On-street parking
- Guest Cloakroom
Presenting this elegant 850 sqft apartment positioned on the second floor with oblique views over neighbouring rooftops, looking towards Hyde Park. The apartment entrance leads to a large reception room with three large windows flooding the room with natural light, plus bifold doors onto the adjacent kitchen.
The dark oak floored kitchen comes complete with:
• Tuscan Calacatta marble worktops
• Hand-built kitchen units
• Integrated Miele oven
• Induction hob
• Quooker taps for hot and cold water
• Wine fridge
The principal bedroom has built-in wardrobes, an ensuite bathroom with underfloor heating, mirror-fronted cabinet units plus integrated de-mister. Double doors open onto a Juliet balcony. The large second bedroom also has an en-suite bathroom with underfloor heating and mirror-fronted cabinet units with integrated de-mister.
On-street parking is available via paid permit.
EPC rating: C
Council Tax band: G