Daniel Cobb are looking for an ambitious, bright, forward thinking, and professional lettings negotiator to join our team covering Kennington through to Westminster
A bit about us:
Daniel Cobb is a highly successful and rapidly growing Independent Family run business. We are now recruiting for the position of Lettings Negotiator, looking to hand pick an individual from a talent pool considered to be the best in their field.
Join our award winning business and step straight into an already high performing team of highly driven and dynamic individuals who are passionate about their job and relentless in their pursuit of setting the Industry standard in World Class customer service.
What we are looking for:
Daniel Cobb are looking for an ambitious, bright, forward thinking, and professional lettings negotiator to join our offices in South and central London
Suitable candidates ideally have at least 6 month’s experience in a similar role, be well presented, have a mature attitude, exceptional organisation, a natural instinct to deliver excellent customer service and ability to work to deadlines.
Lettings Negotiators fulfil a key position in our organisation and as such you will be a vital spokesperson and representative of our company, helping us stand out from the crowd and demonstrating the excellent service and work ethic that our customers demand. You will be challenged to win business in a competitive environment and helping to grow our brand into new areas. Your communication skills will be exceptional with proven track record of meeting individual targets and enhancing a thriving office.
If you want to play an integral part of a growing family business and think you have what it takes, then we would love to hear from you.
Key role requirements:
- Outstanding communication and influencing skills
- Track record of working to targets
- Full valid driving license preferable but no essential
- Exceptional organisational skills
- Commitment to delivering excellent customer service
How you’ll be rewarded:
- Competitive salary and commission structure
- Proactive approach to career progression with an employer who will invest in your future
- Industry leading training that is totally unique from any other Estate Agents
- Work place pension
- Working for a company that values honesty, nurtures both client relationships and employee progression and above all is single minded in setting the standard in service other agencies should aspire to.