- West Facing balcony with uninterrupted views of the city's skyline
- Fourth floor with lift and stairs
- Secure gated development with 24 hour concierge
- Secure bicycle storage
- Easy reach of London Bridge station
- Spacious living space flooded with natural light
- Fully fitted and fully equipped kitchen
- Two double bedrooms and two bathrooms (one en-suite)
- Within easy walking distance of Bermondsey Street
- Parking space in underground garage
Completed in 2010, the apartment has excellent natural light and features a west facing balcony with uninterrupted views of the City's skyline, perfect for watching the sunset or enjoying a morning coffee.
Inside, there is welcoming entrance hall leading through to the full width living space flooded with natural light, creating a bright and comfortable atmosphere. The fully fitted and fully equipped kitchen provides all the necessary amenities, including ample storage space.
Both bedrooms in the flat are double in size and there are two bathrooms, including an en-suite, providing convenience and privacy. Additional features include a secure entry system and 24-hour concierge service. The property also benefits from excellent storage throughout, as well as secure bicycle storage for those who enjoy cycling around the city.
Rothsay Street is a quiet residential street with no through traffic and is within easy reach of the excellent amenities in the area, such as the fashionable and vibrant Bermondsey Street with its eclectic mix of boutiques, gastro pubs, bars and restaurants. The open space of Tanner Street Park includes tennis courts, and Bermondsey Street is also the home of the renowned White Cube Art Gallery. Nearby Bermondsey Square has the weekly antiques market and is home of the Shortwave independent cinema. The City is accessible by walking over London Bridge. Borough underground station (Northern Line) and London Bridge main line train station and underground (Jubilee and Northern lines) are both short walks and there are frequent bus services on Tower Bridge to the City and West End.