- Fully fitted and fully equipped kitchen
- Balcony overlooking Tennis courts
- Bright and Light open plan living space with wooden flooring
- Very convenient and popular development standing opposite Tanner Street Park
- Main bedroom with balcony
- Second bedroom with Juliette balcony
- Superbly appointed shower room
- Adjacent to the vibrant Bermondsey street with its host of restaurants, pubs, cafes and bars
- No onward chain
- Upper ground floor of this secure gated development
The apartment forms part of the Maltings development, a private estate with a secure gated entrance from Tanner Street. On the raised ground floor of this striking contemporary development, the stylish interior has solid wood/oak flooring and the generous living space is flooded with natural light from full height double glazed windows which open to the south west facing balcony. The living and dining areas span the entire width of the apartment and the fully fitted kitchen is fully equipped with an island unit incorporating a breakfast bar together with a slimline dishwasher and a wine fridge. The main bedroom also boasts a balcony, allowing you to enjoy fresh air right from your own room. The second bedroom features a Juliette balcony, offering a charming and unique touch.
Adjacent to the property is the popular Tanner Street Park, a green oasis in the middle of the city where you can enjoy leisurely walks or play tennis on the courts. The area is also home to the vibrant Bermondsey Street now synonymous with an ever growing international food scene with an excellent array of restaurants including Jose's Tapas bar and Pizarro restaurant, Angela Hartnett's Café Murano, Casse-Croute, Baccala and a host of others to suit every taste. The street is known for its eclectic mix of boutiques, gastro pubs and bars, and also the home of the renowned White Cube Art Gallery. Nearby Bermondsey Square has the weekly antiques market. The City is accessible by walking over Tower Bridge. London Bridge station provides Northern and Jubilee Underground lines, plus London over ground trains.