- Quiet mews leading from the fashionable Bermondsey Street.
- 3 balconies to both the north and south
- Stylish interior in immaculate condition.
- Fabulous open plan living space flooded with natural light
- Fully fitted and equipped contemporary kitchen
- Superbly appointed bathroom and en-suite shower room
- No onward chain
- Penthouse on the 5th and 6th floors
- Fabulous uninterrupted view of the capital's skyline
Standing on the 5th and 6th floors of this quietly located development, and extending to a little over 1,000 square feet, this superb penthouse features unrivalled and uninterrupted views of the capital’s skyline views including the Shard, Tower Bridge and towards the City. The superbly presented interior boasts generous living space all flooded with an abundance of natural light from floor to ceiling windows, with double doors opening to the full width balcony. The adjacent contemporary fully fitted kitchen is fully equipped and at the rear the second bedroom has far reaching views to the south and doors to the balcony. The immaculate main bedroom on the 5th floor also has far reaching views to the south and doors to its own balcony.
The Glasshouse is a striking development in Royal Oak Yard, a secluded mews off the fashionable and vibrant Bermondsey Street now locally known as Bermondsey Village. It is synonymous with an ever growing international food scene with an excellent array of restaurants including Jose's Tapas bar and Pizarro restaurant, Angela Hartnett's Café Murano, Casse-Croute, Baccala and a host of others to suit every taste. The street is known for its eclectic mix of boutiques, gastro pubs and bars, and also the home of the renowned White Cube Art Gallery. Nearby Bermondsey Square has the weekly antiques market. The City is accessible by walking over Tower Bridge. London Bridge station provides Northern and Jubilee Underground lines, plus London overground trains.