- Comprehensively refurbished
- Oak wooden floors with under floor heating
- Stunning main bedroom suite with extensive array of high quality fitted wardrobes and storage
- Superbly appointed shower room and en-suite bathroom
- Stylish living space flooded with natural light
- Fifth floor with uninterrupted roof top views
- Beautifully appointed hand crafted fitted furniture providing excellent storage
- Spectacular penthouse with exquisite interior and full length roof terrace
- Fully fitted and fully equipped kitchen with sleek modern units
- Quietly situated off the fashionable and vibrant Bermondsey Street
The property has been comprehensively refurbished and renovated to the highest standard, ensuring every detail has been meticulously considered. The result is a flawless and contemporary living space perfectly balancing luxury with functionality.
The stylishly decorated living space is flooded with an abundance of natural light, creating an inviting atmosphere throughout. The carefully chosen handcrafted fitted furniture adds to the overall elegance and sophistication of the interior while providing excellent storage solutions. A cleverly concealed sliding door provides a flexible option for the second bedroom, ideally useful as a study/home/ office.
The fully fitted and well-equipped kitchen features sleek, modern units, allowing residents to easily indulge in their culinary passions. The oak wooden floors, complete with underfloor heating, add a touch of warmth and luxury to the living spaces.
Situated on the fifth floor, this penthouse offers uninterrupted rooftop views, creating a sense of tranquillity and privacy. The main bedroom suite is truly stunning, boasting an extensive array of high-quality fitted wardrobes and storage options. This bedroom suite is complemented by a superbly appointed shower room and an en-suite bathroom, providing the ultimate comfort and convenience for residents.
The full width terrace provides a wonderful outside space directly opposite the Church of Mary St Magdalene and features roof top views of the immediate surrounds, together with views to the South and East.
Market Yard Mews is quietly situated off the fashionable and vibrant Bermondsey Street, now locally known as Bermondsey Village, is now synonymous with an ever growing international food scene with an excellent array of restaurants including Jose's Tapas bar and Pizarro restaurant, Angela Hartnett's Café Murano, Casse-Croute, Baccala and a host of others to suit every taste. The street is known for its eclectic mix of boutiques, gastro pubs and bars, and also the home of the renowned White Cube Art Gallery. Nearby Bermondsey Square has the weekly antiques market. The City is accessible by walking over Tower Bridge. London Bridge station provides Northern and Jubilee Underground lines, plus London over ground trains.